• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Direct Connection Chrome BB valve covers Carlisle pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale are a pair of Direct Connection/Mopar Performance BB valve covers. I believe these are from the late '70s-early '80s. Driver quality, not perfect by any stretch. There are some scratches etc. but the chrome shines up OK, the rails are not all bent up or ground away and they're clean inside. Worst spot is on the top of the one with the breather, there are some marks/scratches left from what looks like a sander/scotch brite pad or something. Its only noticeable at certain angles and is somewhat hidden by the breather. I tried to polish it out but it may take compound to make them disappear.

Comes with new grommets, working PCV valve, baffle and chrome Moroso push-in breather. I do have the oil filler cap which is in nice shape, just didn't make it into the pics for some reason.

Prefer not to ship right now but will bring to Carlisle if pre-paid ahead of time. I will be there from Thursday-Sunday at spot N-136. If you're not going to Carlisle they can be picked up in Stamford, CT.

$125. PM here.
IMG_2544.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back