• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Direct Connection Racing Manual January 1, 1978

68HemiRR

Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is worth? Due to health reasons I can no longer work on, or
race Mopars, so I have to part with all my Mopar stuff.

MANUALS1.JPG MANUALS2.JPG

I remember Direct Connection point of sale and books always being on display in the parts department at White Bear Dodge in the mid 70's. I see the Mopar DC manuals on Amazon and ebay listed from $30 to $125.

The old outdated info is a great history read of what the racers of the day did and used. It will still work today.

I have one on my desk at my shop.....pretty beat up but all there. $10?

The old outdated info is a great history read of what the racers of the day did and used. It will still work today.
I see that @actionange1 has disagreed with me. On what I don’t know.
Do you disagree with the information being outdated or that it will still work? Is 42 year old tips and race information not outdated? Not a good history read or is it you disagree that if the information is employed, it won’t work?

I’d bet it would still work BUT! Getting some of the parts may prove to be a fruitless search.

I’ve no idea where I disagreed with you. I don’t see a post.
I have the books. Used them to set up cars in my past. Info is still relevant today in lots of instances. Especially for those building and racing nostalgia cars.

B44618EF-FA7B-4B3B-B92E-84463ECDB623.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back