• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD disc brakes charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

prov177

Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
located in fort lauderdale fl area , i have a complete front disc brake set up including front spindles , newer rotors , bearings , new single piston calipers , new brake hoses , all hardware and new brake pads , removed from a 1969 charger $500 plus shipping , also have a set of original front drum brakes and an original brake booster , let me know if you need them and i will post

IMG_8170.JPG IMG_8171.JPG IMG_7790.JPG IMG_7797.JPG IMG_7796.JPG IMG_7799.JPG

Last edited:
Aren't those a later style disk brake set-up, not 69? Looks similar to 3rd Gen Charger or 73 A body.

the spindles and rotors pictured are from a 69 charger , the numbers on the calipers and the brake pads come back to early 70s mopars like those you described , the brackets which the calipers attach to are bolted to 69 charger spindles as pictured , the rotors are attached to 69 charger spindles as pictured , the entire set up test fits perfectly , i do not know if someone offers a kit to make the later model calipers and rotors work or if its all just a swap that bolts together , do you?

They may have been on a 69 Charger, but they are not OEM rotors for 67-69 B body. Spindles are probably not 69 either. Someone changed out most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back