• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disk Brake Upgrade

bad88ttop

Local time
8:35 PM
Reaction score
A friend is looking to upgrade his manual drum front brakes on his 70 Charger with something that will actually stop. lol Rather than tracking down factory 70 disk brake parts, does someone make a kit where everything can be purchased at once. I'd like to retain a Bendix style factory booster for ascetics but don't care what's behind the wheel. Let me know your thoughts and I've heard a lot of bad things about the Ram Man. lol Thanks

if you look around this site there a bunch of post of this and a lot of choice. but the quality is the question and maintenance of those parts i.e. availability of them.

MBM
Pirate Jack
Dr. Diff
PST

Pirate Jack worked good for me.

04244293-DD8E-46DE-99D1-68959BB4527D.jpeg A15E4458-ADC3-4A05-BC10-88342E999ECC.jpeg

Doctor Diff has everything you need

I used Dr Diff. All in one kit, you check the options on the website. I kept manual brakes though.
20190313_165429.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back