• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DO I NEED A RETURN FUEL LINE?

redddd23

Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
I put a new tank in my 68 charger and I am placing a red Holley electric pump with regulator. The tank has two lines coming out of it. I have a 502 stroker, running a single carb. Do I need to run a return line? Im not for sure where it would hook up to . The regulator that came with the pump has 0ne inlet and two outlets.

Nada. just set the regulator to 7 psi and drive the hell out of it. Your second line should be a vapor line.

Line on bottom is feed and the two facing are feed. You can just plug one of the ports with a 3/8 pipe plug and pipe tape. Use the other to feed carb. You can always pull the plug out to feed that 150 shot of nitrous you are planning.

Nada. just set the regulator to 7 psi and drive the hell out of it. Your second line should be a vapor line.

Line on bottom is feed and the two facing are feed. You can just plug one of the ports with a 3/8 pipe plug and pipe tape. Use the other to feed carb. You can always pull the plug out to feed that 150 shot of nitrous you are planning.

Thanks!!

Auto Transport Service
Back