• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you have more than 1 b-body

dodgey68

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
do any of you guys have more than 1 b-body mopar, most likely will need proof, pictures.:lol:

Last edited:
1965 Belvedere II, 1966 Belvedere II, and 1965 Coronet 440.
Mike

IMG_0555.JPG 006.JPG IMG_1802.JPG

i have two both 66 chargers .i think it is fine to not post .there is a lot of things to read .my dad told me some time it is better to keep quiet and look like an fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt
thumbnail (14).jpg
thumbnail (13).jpg

do any of you guys have more than 1 b-body mopar, most likely will need proof, pictures.

There is one regular FBBO member that won't post any pictures of his car and you want us to provide "proof" of our owning more than one?

Hell, there is a former U S. President that wouldn't show anyone his birth certificate.

How many b bodies do you have? Looking to buy?

Last edited:
Oh you guys... you're just pulling pictures from the internet. The OP needs proof...pictures of your titles, driver's license, insurance cards, and signatures from 3 people stating that the cars are actually yours and in your possession... notarized too of course.

Oh you guys... you're just pulling pictures from the internet. The OP needs proof...pictures of your titles, driver's license, insurance cards, and signatures from 3 people stating that the cars are actually yours and in your possession... notarized too of course.
It will cost, because the only other proof you get is by a visit to me in Alabama.
:lol:

How many pictures can I post of B Bodies cars off the internet before you get suspicious.:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back