• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Diff

mpro69rr

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have been dealing with Cass at Doctor Diff and all I can say he gives top notch service! I ordered my front brake system from him and I am also ordering my brake lines from him. He answered all my emails and questions right away. I will be ordering all my brake needs from him in the future, hopefully a rear disc setup. He will make sure you have the correct parts!

-Mark

He is one of the best vendors we have for these old cars. I had always got my rear end stuff from him. 4 years or so ago I started buying all my brake needs from him as well. His knowledge and customer services is second to none in these 2 areas imo.

Last edited:
Agreed. Recently ordered all rear axle bearings and seals as well as all items for a full rebuild of my 741 diff. Everything was correct and fast service! Great Service!

+1 for Dr. Diff!

51339751690_ded24aedcb.jpg
P4020004 by Greg Ault, on Flickr

Gotta love getting parts for our cars who is a Mopar guy and not some kid driving a ricer.

Auto Transport Service
Back