• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doctor Who "Day of the Doctor"

tallhair

Rufus "Mod-hair" Firefly
Staff member
Local time
1:34 AM
Reaction score
Just finished watching Doctor Who 'Day of the Doctor' and it was pretty darn good. It was a long wait but watched with my daughter and it was very good fun. Watching the after show now.

Anyone else?

My son was watching it. I PVR'ed all the Dr Who stuff today so my youngest can watch it when he gets home from work.

My son was watching it. I PVR'ed all the Dr Who stuff today so my youngest can watch it when he gets home from work.

That neat's. Do you watch it with them? One daughter is going in late to work so she could watch it the other is at a Scholar Bowl event all day so she'll watch it later.

No, I never really got into "Dr Who" I've seen a few episodes partially when the boys were watching.

I like most of the series, my co-workers don't get it. Liked the just shown movie very much.

I never understood how the biggest threat to the universe looked not much more than an upside down garbage can and a plunger.

I like most of the series, my co-workers don't get it. Liked the just shown movie very much.

I never understood how the biggest threat to the universe looked not much more than an upside down garbage can and a plunger.

[video=youtube_share;mxD-5z_xHBU]http://youtu.be/mxD-5z_xHBU[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back