• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Dodge 273 Engine 302 Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAYNES WORLD

Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dodge 273 Engine 302 Heads
Selling an engine in parts.
From a 1966 Dodge Coronet original 67000 miles! Block was decked, pistons are -.012 in the bore. Line honed, bores honed, forged rods reworked, forged crank polished. New rings. Piston Skirts coated. All new bearings. Comes with the balancer, flex plate, oil pan, HV oil pump. Includes Cam and Lifters, Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Advertised Duration 272/272, Lift .454/.454

Mopar 302 Heads: Decked to 55cc including the manifold surface correctly cut for manifold fit. All new guides, new valves, Teflon seals, springs to match cam, three angle valve job, Smith Brothers pushrods. Nice porting and bowl blending. Adjustable shaft rockers with new adjusters. Has a set of late model exhaust manifolds.

Motor was assembled, properly broke in and ran for less than 200 miles. Ran great, very responsive and sounds strong but had high oil pressure so I pulled it apart to find the cam bearings were not properly installed. The oil holes were not fully aligned. There was no damage to any parts but the cam bearings will need to be replaced.

Price for everything listed and what is in the pictures is $1000. Not interested in parting anything out so it’s one lot at one price.

engine1.jpg engine4.jpg engine6.jpg engine7.jpg engine9.jpg engine10.jpg engine11.jpg engine15.jpg engine16.jpg engine20.jpg

After several weeks of holding the engine I am relisting it for sale.
I can not ship so it must be picked up in person and CASH only. Sorry but regardless of you member standing I will not take a check.
Cheers,
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back