• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge Bumpers (not mine)

Dave6T4

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:02 PM
Reaction score
I noticed in a local antique car hobby publication that a respected chrome shop has some Dodge bumpers for sale. The company is Cambridge Custom Chrome of Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. Per the rules, I am not allowed to post telephone number or their website. However, the website name should be easy to figure out. They list front and rear bumpers for:
1961 Dodge Dart
1964 Dodge Polara
1969 Dodge Charger
Prices are not listed, but I imagine they will be expensive. However, they will be nice. This is one of the best platers in Ontario. I hope I have not abused some rules here. I am just trying to hook people up with needed parts.

Unfortunately they don't list inventory on their website...which would be very helpful... and now you tell me they have a '64 rear bumper.. LOL

This should be in the General Forum BTW, not sale section.

Unfortunately they don't list inventory on their website...which would be very helpful... and now you tell me they have a '64 rear bumper.. LOL

This should be in the General Forum BTW, not sale section.
They recently had an ad in Old Autos with a whole lot of bumpers for sale. These were the only Mopar ones.
Yeah, it got moved. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back