• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge Demon

69roadr

Local time
3:52 PM
Reaction score
I just sold my house for $860,000 plus $425,000 and a foreign country so I'm thinking about buying that 840 horsepower Dodge Demon do you think I'm asking for trouble?

I already have a 69 Roadrunner with 500 horsepower and a 4-speed this demon should blow the doors off it

Why would it be asking for trouble? If you have the means, want the car, and can get an allocation on one get it

Roll up a ball off $100 bills and put it under the gas pedal so you cant floor it!!:rofl:

I call dibs on the drivetrain when/if you wreck it!! Lol!!

I just sold my house for $860,000 plus $425,000 and a foreign country so I'm thinking about buying that 840 horsepower Dodge Demon do you think I'm asking for trouble?
860K,,425K,, AND a Foreign Country??

Don't drive a car that is faster than what your brain can think!

Seen this one a few weeks back

IMG_0792.JPG

He did say "what do You think" in initial post so i'm not trying to drag on someone elses desire, but if it was me with the generous resource, i'd be looking for something handmade & VERY limited production. A Cobra Daytona Coupe CSX CONTIUATION by McCluskey would be something to have, but that would eat well north of a 1/2 mil. I've been in His shop & seen a couple being built....CSX chassis # continuations...not authentic replicas. McCluskey's outfit is impressive as hell, He travelled the World to put the work force of Talent together He employs....They are a closely knit Family.
www.mccluskeyltd.com

I think the Demon is super cool but will it be the pinnacle for this car? That body style is getting kind of long in the tooth. I wonder what is next. What if Dodge has a new style Challenger and a horsepower increase? Will you be sorry? Don't be that guy that paid $10K over sticker. This advice is coming from your elder. I'm 60 years old.

I think the Demon is super cool but will it be the pinnacle for this car? That body style is getting kind of long in the tooth. I wonder what is next. What if Dodge has a new style Challenger and a horsepower increase? Will you be sorry? Don't be that guy that paid $10K over sticker. This advice is coming from your elder. I'm 60 years old.

Still think those fender spats look like afterthoughts. They could have built the tooling to make seamless, swelled fenders & quarters. Tweak Thy imaginations some & realize how much prettier & correct it would look.

Well it's either the Dodge Demon or a Hayabusa Turbo I think the demon would be more safer LOL

Take one out for a test drive and scare the crap out of the salesman! If it's too much for you I hear Yugos are going cheap right now. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back