• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dodge truck look.

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:59 AM
Reaction score
Hi fellas,
I just thought I would show how I tucked the exhaust tips through the bumper on my 65 Belvedere. This is before the bumper was rechromed.
Mike
IMG_1688.JPG
IMG_1689.JPG

Nice. First time I saw it done was on a Duster.It does get the creative juices flowing ! I got a extra rear bumper,,,,Hummm?

yup great looking job nice and clean you did a very nice job :thumbsup:

I'm liking it! :thumbsup:

How are you plumbing the pipe around the frame rails/gas tank?

I wouldn't push the link of the "Dodge Truck Look" too much, although that's probably where you got the idea. It looks very custom and I would leave it up to the individual to comment on the truck look if they might recognize it. Well done!

I'm liking it! :thumbsup:

How are you plumbing the pipe around the frame rails/gas tank?

I wouldn't push the link of the "Dodge Truck Look" too much, although that's probably where you got the idea. It looks very custom and I would leave it up to the individual to comment on the truck look if they might recognize it. Well done!

I have a Aeromotive 20 gallon cell in the trunk along with battery, oil accumulator, stereo amp, and the rear electrical center.
IMG_1680.JPG

Looks great! Kinda reminds me of how the 71-4 Chargers looked w/ exhaust tips factory.

71 exhaust.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back