• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone recognize these wheels?

DreadPirateRob

Local time
4:18 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys, just bought this Charger week before last. As I'm slowly going through it I realized I've got no idea what wheels are on it. My tire guy said he thinks they're vintage Cragar, but had no idea either.

Thanks!

Screenshot_20191019-082157_Textra.jpg

maybe weld's racing wheels. looks similar to a set i had on a 66 mustang

Those look like weld prostars, very common on street/strip cars. There are several copy versions of the real welds however. Vision makes one, and summit and jegs both offer copies of those welds. With no name on the cap, i would suspect a copy version. Pull one off the car and see what is cast into the inside, maybe a brand or i.d. maybe even wheel dimensions. If they are genuine welds, i'm pretty sure their name will be on them.

Look like cragars to me too kinda hard to tell by the pic but they make a set that looks just like them.

DB91BC9B-CCD4-4927-8E6A-831B62DEBC37.jpeg

looks like cragars to me but looking closer at the OP pic the lug nuts are recessed

Last edited:
7A9A829F-9173-4BEF-9176-84DCF1314D23.jpeg

these look like them. Ultra wheel 521 octane

Last edited:
Cragars are just one of many copys of that Weld wheel, as shown in Beekeepers post. But Cragar and Weld both put their names on the center caps. Pull a wheel off and see whats on the back. I'm betting chinese.

Auto Transport Service
Back