Dog crap left on my hood

Beechwood45789

Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
Do any of you guys have problems with people hating your car? Seems like for every 100 people that love it, there's somebody who absolutely wants to rain hell on me for it and it's really disappointing. I come out of work today after pulling over time and some one left fresh dog shit on my hood. It's not like I rev my car like a jack ass and do burnouts leaving the parking lot. It's my only mode of transportation currently and at this point I'm about to ride a bicycle to work to avoid someone keying it.

20220525_233649.jpg

Cranky

Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
There's always an asshole in every bunch...... I would keep driving it but install a camera.

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:18 AM
Reaction score
Wow - That’s about as bad as I’ve heard. Unbelievably pathetic. You really need to somehow find out who. And when you do ….. Really makes me sick for you brother.

moparedtn

Ed on the Ridge
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
I don't know anything at all about this particular situation, of course - but that seems a very
personal act to me.

Tony Tee

Local time
Reaction score
Put up NO TRESPASSING signs. And set up a camera and then press charges. And park your car in a garage afterwards.

66 Sat

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
What a lame, pussy, weak act.
I'd stake the car out and wait for it to happen again.
The look on their face when you confront them would be gold.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
Reaction score
Looks like cat shit to me. I have 3 cats and I would suspect that you were just the unlucky recipient of the poop. Neighborhood cats are always up on peoples cars around here.

Hey-O

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I don't understand why anyone would do that, I'm with Ed, that a very personal act of hatred. The act of picking it up didn't bother them, the end result was the goal. CSI is not coming to help, it's camera time. I'm sorry to think that someone would even do that.

chtampa

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Do any of you guys have problems with people hating your car? Seems like for every 100 people that love it, there's somebody who absolutely wants to rain hell on me for it and it's really disappointing. I come out of work today after pulling over time and some one left fresh dog shit on my hood. It's not like I rev my car like a jack ass and do burnouts leaving the parking lot. It's my only mode of transportation currently and at this point I'm about to ride a bicycle to work to avoid someone keying it.

View attachment 1289723
Say nothing, to anyone. They are looking for a response and without it there is no reason to continue. One day, someone will come to you, "Did you ever find out who was putting dog shit on your hood"? "I just did".

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
It could just be from a cat.
They usually like to bury their shit but they can do odd things.
Look closely for evidence of cat prints.

1968rt

Local time
Reaction score
Not only did cats crap on my car but their claws put hundreds of holes in my car cover!

Darter6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Also when a cat starts to slide,the nails come out and dig into your paint.

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I had an old asshole neighbor that smeared dog shit across my new white garage door when I lived in my other house and finished building a new garage. He thought my dog went in his yard… My dog had a fenced in yard. This particular time my wife and I were away 3 days with our dog… he told me that’s what I get for not cleaning it up… about an hour later I saw him out while the neighbors Rottweiler was taking a shit in his yard I said just to let you know that’s NOT my dog.. people are assholes and so glad I moved out of town 20 years ago…

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I had an old asshole neighbor that smeared dog shit across my new white garage door when I lived in my other house and finished building a new garage. He thought my dog went in his yard… My dog had a fenced in yard. This particular time my wife and I were away 3 days with our dog… he told me that’s what I get for not cleaning it up… about an hour later I saw him out while the neighbors Rottweiler was taking a shit in his yard I said just to let you know that’s NOT my dog.. people are assholes and so glad I moved out of town 20 years ago…
Well you could have walked over, picked up a piece of the shit and wiped it on his garage door and said that's what you get for wiping it on my door.