Dog crap left on my hood

gkent

Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
Looks like cat **** to me. I have 3 cats and I would suspect that you were just the unlucky recipient of the poop. Neighborhood cats are always up on peoples cars around here.

I tend to agree with this. As a dog owner who picks up after his dog I can tell you it would be tough to gather that much up and have it retain its shape to toss on your hood.

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I tend to agree with this. As a dog owner who picks up after his dog I can tell you it would be tough to gather that much up and have it retain its shape to toss on your hood.
Agree perfectly formed turds.

QuickBpBp

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Well you could have walked over, picked up a piece of the **** and wiped it on his garage door and said that's what you get for wiping it on my door.
He didn’t have a garage that was another issue… he was mad I built one behind my house and developed the alley to my garage plus his wife was so nice, she knew he was a miserable prick.

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
He didn’t have a garage that was another issue… he was mad I built one behind my house and developed the alley to my garage plus his wife was so nice, she knew he was a miserable prick.
I'm sure you did the right thing.

Dave P

Local time
Reaction score
One more vote for a cat or even a racoon.
If I was going to be asshole enough to pick up dogshit to put on someone's car I sure wouldn't leave it in a nice
neat area like that.

gkent

Local time
Reaction score
Well you could have walked over, picked up a piece of the **** and wiped it on his garage door and said that's what you get for wiping it on my door.

Yeah, 'cause that would make you the better man, right ?!?!?

chargervert

Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score
Gives a whole new meaning to the term, "that cars a steaming pile of ****" lol. (Not meaning your car personally)

BeepBeepRR

Local time
Reaction score
Somebody else had **** on their car.

48563e4d-870b-494f-b2bf-666f7e0a0d43_text.gif

440Coronet500

Local time
Reaction score
Sure looks like cat **** to me. You'd have to really have something personal against someone to do that. 440'

Beechwood45789

Local time
Reaction score
Looks like cat **** to me. I have 3 cats and I would suspect that you were just the unlucky recipient of the poop. Neighborhood cats are always up on peoples cars around here.

I thought about that too, I shined my phone light looking for paw prints but didn't see anything. But on the other hand I do wonder if it would be as neatly placed if it was premeditated. I don't have any problems with coworkers that I'm aware of but I did have someone leave a passive aggressive note on my windshield two weeks ago which made me have my guard up already. I'm going to talk to my manager today and see if A. There is any cameras that would have caught something or B. If there is a history of cats taking shits on muscle cars. A dash cam that records when the car is off is my next move.

Hopefully this is just some sort of freak occurance

alsant

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
That sucks ! People are ******** !
At least it wasn’t in your bed !

Grabbergreendream

Local time
Reaction score
I got a cheep dash cam at Harbor freight with a coupon for like $40. It works pretty good & turns on automatically if theres motion or shock with the key off.

padam

Local time
Reaction score
When I first bought my charger it was my daily driver (81-82?)
I drove it to work proud as can be, and one of the guys stole my hubcaps.
I didn't react, so he came up and told me someone stole them. It was a pretty crappy neighborhood, but I suspected him, so y said, "No it didn't have any when I bought it."
Don't you know that prick tried to sell them to me the next day.