• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dog poop

I just had a local woman with her huge German Shepherd knock on my door this morning......asking if we had a car alarm that goes off early each morning - like 3:00am early.

I suggested which direction she goes to investigate further....judging from when I had stuck my head out the window previously to listen. This has been going on for over a year now....most nights.

Initially I thought she was on the scrounge for a jar of Peanut Butter. :eek:
:xscuseless:

20220523_101557.jpg

Last edited:
I know some of you guys 'member this one!

I bag it and take to Wal Mart.
Why would you quote my post about yard clean up to tell me you take dog crap to walmart ?
well okie dokey carry on with that special mission. :rofl::luvplace:

Why would you quote my post about yard clean up to tell me you take dog crap to walmart ?
well okie dokey carry on with that special mission. :rofl::luvplace:

What's the problem? That's what I do. I don't bury it here, I take it to Wal Mart and put it in their garbage cans. I use Wal Mart shopping bags too. Sometimes if I'm going down town I put it in city garbage cans.

What's the problem? That's what I do. I don't bury it here, I take it to Wal Mart and put it in their garbage cans. I use Wal Mart shopping bags too. Sometimes if I'm going down town I put it in city garbage cans.

No problem , just seemed a little odd to take your dog crap to a bussiness.

No problem , just seemed a little odd to take your dog crap to a bussiness.

I know a lot of people who do this. All kinds of crap goes on at Wal Mart. This is far from odd. I'd rather have it there than at my house.

Even if most of what they sell is crap..
business. I hear you wild, don't mind me , I guess I was just raised in a different time and place. I didn't know why the Q picked my post to talk about hauling dog crap to walmart. Lol.
Just never know around here.

I know a lot of people who do this. All kinds of crap goes on at Wal Mart. This is far from odd. I'd rather have it there than at my house.
Ok, haul away. Times have passed me by I guess. At least I will know what the waiting line is for at the trash can.:luvplace:

Have a good week.

You commented that you bury your dog crap. I get it off the property.
Good point, guess I never thought about dumping it on someone else.

Good point, guess I never thought about dumping it on someone else.

Wal Mart has made a ton of money while other businesses and CHURCHES were closed. I spend a lot of money there because that's all there is for the most part. They can have my dog ****. As for municipal garbage cans, these lame-os take my property in taxes every year so they are also worthy of my dog ****. I have dumped raw rotting garbage at the school board.

We have kept a separate trash can for years; scoop the poop once a day, put it in the liner in that can and put it out with the garbage on 'trash day'. Our dogs - until this one... :( - have always pottied in one area making it fairly simple. It doesnt hurt a thing - its biodegradable - in a land fill and much of ours locally goes to a trash to energy facility. Either way, dog crap isnt hurting a thing except your olfactory when fresh.
My dad tried one of those 'doggie septic system' things once; didnt work that well just as an fyi.

I like medium size dogs like German shepherds and Dobermans. But I'm thinking smaller dog = smaller/less poop.
You can pick up the poop directly with a bag by using it as a glove, then turning it inside out, twist tie the bag and put it in a paper bag outside till trash day and then throw it out with the trash. I did it that way forever. Sandwich bags, fold top, are great for small dogs.
61L8ZcXfLcL._AC_SX679_.jpg

I usually let them cool a bit and stop steamin,get them on the way back! the little rolls of bags tied right on the leash handle is a great idea!
one of my previous neighbours had 2 large pitbulls that filled his fenced yard weekly! I saw him unloading a new powered lawn vac with 5hp gas and a .5 yard bag on it! I asked him what he was using if for and he said to pick up dog ****! I said what are you going to do when the bags full. his reply was return it to home depot! I cried with joy!

the late, great, "Scoobert" (1993-2006) would back his little pit bull *** up to a stump if one was available, and create a work of art. I took a picture once, doubt I can find it though

LMAO! searching for something else, and look what popped up :lol:

stumpshit2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back