• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't forget to buy your stamps on Thursday.

SteveSS

Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
It's the first day of the Pony Car Stamps painted by my friend Tom Fritz. I'm buying a whole sheet and one stamp extra so I can mail myself a card and get it postmarked on the first day. If you don't know about Tom go to his website. He's the best I've ever seen at car art.

The Finest Harley-Davidson Art and Hot Rod Art - Tom Fritz Art

stamps.jpg

I was just in the Post office this afternoon and saw those. Pretty cool. You can buy all of them at once. Comes in a book of 12 at 1st class postage rate.

Tried to buy them yesterday but they said it would be another week until they got them.

I got mine Thursday and we live in a small mountain town. the only way I could buy them was in a sheet of 20 and they cost $12. Stamps are $.60 now.

I ordered 6 of the mat sets and two sheets of stamps.
Some Christmas gift to my motor head friends.

I’m disappointed that they didn’t use a 69 rs camaro but glad a challenger made it

It's the first day of the Pony Car Stamps painted by my friend Tom Fritz.

How much of a commission are you gettin from him for this plug?

It's just what friends do for each other. I want them to be successful so he does more. I bought 4 sheets. One to use and one each to fame for me and my two kids.

At $12 it's the cheapest you'll ever find for Tom Fritz art.

I had the earlier one that came out in like 2008-2010 did he do that one too ?

I have to find them but I know I have one sheet left

Looks like the Challenger is either burning rubber or oil.
Maybe both.

The cougar and the amx was a waste

Auto Transport Service
Back