• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door glass holder question?

Kennith

Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
I am trying to find all the nuts, bolts and screws to put the door, quarter and vents windows back in my car.

Can someone tell me which of either of these go to the door glass in a 1969 Dodge Charger?

upload_2020-9-19_20-19-54.jpeg

upload_2020-9-19_20-20-27.jpeg

Well both will fit on the glass , as far as what one of the two depends on length so the regulator roller does not run out of the channel for front or back.
You will need some butyl glass tape in each saddle and the plastic rivot/push pin to mount it to the glass.
Im pretty sure its the longer one of the two.

Well both will fit on the glass , as far as what one of the two depends on length so the regulator roller does not run out of the channel for front or back.
You will need some butyl glass tape in each saddle and the plastic rivot/push pin to mount it to the glass.
Im pretty sure its the longer one of the two.
I took a window out of a 66 Belvedere door. It had the longer bracket. 67 Charger, had the shorter one. The back vertical track was deeper than the Belvedere. Don’t know if it was decided by brands, or plants or years.

I took a window out of a 66 Belvedere door. It had the longer bracket. 67 Charger, had the shorter one. The back vertical track was deeper than the Belvedere. Don’t know if it was decided by brands, or plants or years.

I appreciate it.

I had to buy both for mine and I did not know which ones to get.

Does anyone know where I can get the bolts, nuts and screws to put all the windows back in?

I appreciate it.

I had to buy both for mine and I did not know which ones to get.

Does anyone know where I can get the bolts, nuts and screws to put all the windows back in?
Do you have any idea what you are missing? There are lots of people on this site that have the stuff you need. If you lived about , I’m guessing maybe 3000 miles closer I could show you what is needed. The boys and I just put a vent and door window in yesterday. Google AMD side or door glass instillation, worked well.

Do you have any idea what you are missing? There are lots of people on this site that have the stuff you need. If you lived about , I’m guessing maybe 3000 miles closer I could show you what is needed. The boys and I just put a vent and door window in yesterday. Google AMD side or door glass instillation, worked well.

I have the regulators bolts, screws and washers for 1- quarter window.

Here are pictures:

I have all this plus the glass and vent windows.
upload_2020-9-21_6-55-8.jpeg

This was labeled LR quarter
upload_2020-9-21_6-56-9.jpeg

Another unlabeled bag
upload_2020-9-21_6-57-53.jpeg

These were in an unlabeled bag.
upload_2020-9-21_6-53-42.jpeg

I am not sure what this is but I only have one.
upload_2020-9-21_6-56-48.jpeg

I am missing this pin and hook that goes on the bottom of the vent windows
upload_2020-9-21_6-58-14.jpeg

I was only able to find these installation videos so far:

I got my Charger with boxes of parts that someone else took apart which makes it harder when you are missing parts.

Any help with finding parts or other instructions would be appreciated.

Thanks

You will need a right and left of the part you have circled in the picture. They go where the red line is in my picture.

20181002_141710.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back