• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door jamb switch

CSchill

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Hi All. I have a 70 Roadrunner and the drives side door jamb switch isn' working. I ordered a replacement part and the new part is a 3/8" thread where mine appears to be 1/2". All the sights show a 3/8" thread. Could mine have been altered? And if so, anyone have an idea of the switch I need to get based on the picture. Thanks for the help.

IMG_1929.jpg IMG_1930.jpg

Don't know what that switch with red paint came off of originally, but all I've seen are 3/8" 1-pin.

Last edited:
Hi All. I have a 70 Roadrunner and the drives side door jamb switch isn' working. I ordered a replacement part and the new part is a 3/8" thread where mine appears to be 1/2". All the sights show a 3/8" thread. Could mine have been altered? And if so, anyone have an idea of the switch I need to get based on the picture. Thanks for the help.

View attachment 891754 View attachment 891755
You need this part from MegaParts....

https://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=183-DJS844

upload_2020-1-8_8-12-56.png

I was helped out here by @moparnation74 with the same problem :)

:welcome:

kiwigtx, wanted to say thanks again. Switch works great. Thanks again for the help.

Auto Transport Service
Back