• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Door panels

DETAILS MATTER!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
Best source to order door panels? Direct from Legendary or other sources? Thanks in advance.

I like my PG Classics (Ottawa Ontario) panels I put in my '69 Bee... in the USA that is probably B and E. Made in China of course...
l
beerestoration2019part2 598.JPG
beerestoration2019part2 599.JPG

Last edited:
I've ordered a few sets direct from legendary. I priced around and usually will be same price. Legendary has awesome sales from time to time but damn their shipping is horrible. Usually $50-60 to ship set of door panels. Ridiculous..but it is what it is.

I ordered my legendary panels from classic industries. They had them in stock while others said you might have to wait if ordered directly from legendary. Classic Industries discount also applied. They always have an “up to” 30 or 25% sale going. I don’t think I got the full “up to” discount but did get them cheaper than ordering from legendary and quicker.

Got mine from Year 1. They were back-ordered for a little while, but that's ok... I was in the "gathering parts" phase (still haven't put them on).

order direct,I called them and there was no middle man.

I ordered door panels from Year One for my 70 Coronet. It took about 6-7 weeks to get them after I ordered and the were from PUI. They fit well and look nice.

For my 72 Charger I ordered from Classic Industries and they took about 5 weeks and they were from Legendary.

I would get legendary, pui door panels are not correct for the 66 b body. At least mine were not. The western scroll was not nearly as detailed as the original. Material quality and color were pretty good.

Might want to look into SMS Auto Fabrics in Oregon. When the time comes to redo the interior of my car, I'm planning to work with them. Nice thing about them is that you can request samples of the material you are interested in and they will send them free of charge. They were very responsive to my questions and can supply more obscure materials like my future Silver Special upholstery.

Auto Transport Service
Back