• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dose anyone repro the fender,door,quarter ridge molding for a 1967 charger?

Breakin8

Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Title says it all.
I would buy a nice original set of fender trims mine suck.
Thanks
Toby Clemens
570 847-7768:hello2:

B/E&A also has the '67 fender trim with the lights.

nobody reproduces the anodized aluminum pieces on top of the fenders, doors, or rear quarters. Best you can do is try and find decent used pieces and have them re-done

Bryan

Do you have any ideas to do the redo on the trim?

nobody reproduces the anodized aluminum pieces on top of the fenders, doors, or rear quarters. Best you can do is try and find decent used pieces and have them re-done

Bryan

Re done?
I saw here once a guy from NY did some for a guy. I need that guys contact info.
Thanks

Stephens Performance may have a set of used ones. You could check Shermans Parts or Auto Metal Direct. I have my parts to be anodized at Pro One Polishing in Indiana and my chrome is being redone at Pauls Chrome Plating if you need a reference.

Scott Sullivan polished mine and did a great job. He is in Apalachin, NY and his contact phone is 607-625-5059. Very reasonable pricing on metal work polishing and quality work IMHO...

I will have a full set for a 1967 forsale soon. Already polished and near perfect. I will update when the polisher is ffinished

Auto Transport Service
Back