• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dougs D451 Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

Local time
6:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dougs D451 Headers.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/do...r/applications

They are natural, unpainted. They have a little surface rust but that's all. They have not been used or bolted on. I would like 425 shipped, BUT, I would rather trade for a NICE set of big block B body HP exhaust manifolds and a little boot. Located in middle Georgia.

Here's a pitcher. The surface rust is very minimal only up around the flanges.

Attachments

• HEADERS 001.JPG
    HEADERS 001.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,128
Whats the application Rusty?

They fit 65-72 B body. They also fit the 70-74 E body.

Last edited:
Dang Rusty, if I had a set of HP manifolds, I'd be all over these!
I think all I have is standard B body manifolds...

I have 440 HP exhaust manifolds for 70/71 Body (2899879 and 2951865) that I might consider trading. They are in great condition and the heat riser works. Just haven't decided whether to use them on my 66 Satellite when I put the 440 in it or to use headers.

These are still available to trade for some NICE HP B body manifolds. I would prefer the 68-70 manifolds, but will entertain offers.

I have some hp manifolds on my car but it will be warm weather before I pull them off,what kind of boot are you looking to get?

Hi Rusty, I have a decent set of HP ex manifolds came off my 69 RR. But I removed the heat riser metal flap that was in there to improve ex flow. The shaft is still in the passenger side manifold. No cracks or damage on either one. I would entertain a trade, would those headers fit a 67 Satellite with a 440 in it? Power brakes but no P/S. Auto trans, floor shift (console). PM me or call if you still have my number. You got a set of 400 connecting rods from me awhile back. Ok thanks

So did these get sold or traded?

These are still for sale. I do not need the HP manifolds any longer. I will go 350 shipped. That's over 100 dollars less than what you can buy these new for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back