• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr. Diff

71SandbugCharger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:37 AM
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is covered under warranty by Dr Diff? I bought it in August, and when I tightened it to the master cylinder to less than 20 pounds, one bolt snapped. Looks like pot metal as a bolt. I replied to Dr Diff on my order email, but no one has responded as of a couple of days.

thanks!

C82061AE-5C62-4EFB-B498-ED945BDFB921.jpeg

If you bought it new from him I'd think he would warranty it. I'm sure he will reply he is pretty good about returning emails.

you need to wait for his reply. Only he can answer that question

I got the answer, he doubts the manufacturer will warrant it, so…

I wonder who the manufacturer is?
I’m going to have to buy a new power brake booster… in black.

I got the answer, he doubts the manufacturer will warrant it, so…
I wonder who the manufacturer is?
I’m going to have to buy a new power brake booster… in black.
Wait, what?
In all bluntness, you didn't purchase it directly from the manufacturer - you bought it from Dr Diff,
which should mean any issue/claim should remain between the two of you?

Wait, what?
In all bluntness, you didn't purchase it directly from the manufacturer - you bought it from Dr Diff,
which should mean any issue/claim should remain between the two of you?
Thanks, I told him the same, and he will do a swap for a new one. Too bad I can’t take it apart myself and put in grade 5 bolts. I saw on Rock Auto for $110 they rebuild yours. I wonder if they use good bolts. Cass told me the manufacturer too. To bad I don’t have my wholesale license yet.

Thanks, I told him the same, and he will do a swap for a new one. Too bad I can’t take it apart myself and put in grade 5 bolts. I saw on Rock Auto for $110 they rebuild yours. I wonder if they use good bolts. Cass told me the manufacturer too. To bad I don’t have my wholesale license yet.
Good to hear. I personally would have been shocked if Cass didn't make it right with you. He is awfully good about that kind of stuff.

Atta boy. :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back