• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dream Giveaway

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Anyone check out the 2 cars they are giving away at www.dreamgiveaway.com

71 Charger Super Bee and 2023 Hell Bee. I'd love to have both and will be buying tickets. I know I won't win but the dream is nice.:drinks:

Win the World’s Coolest 717-HP Charger Hellcat – a “Hell Bee”

What's all the buzz about? The 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat Jailbreak is from Dodge’s Last Call Series. We’ve transformed it into the world’s coolest “Hell Bee” with a retro graphics design that shows off its 717 horsepower and Super Bee heritage. Factory options include the supercharged 6.2L Hellcat engine, 8-speed auto transmission, Pitch Black Paint, Laguna leather interior and Warp Speed wheels with performance tires. Plus, we’ve added American Car Craft engine and interior upgrades.

Plus, Win this Classic 1971 Dodge Super Bee Muscle Car

The grand-prize includes some classic muscle — a fully restored 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee with 95,000 original miles. This High Impact-colored Super Bee features a numbers-matching 383 cubic inch V-8 engine, four-speed manual transmission, Pistol Grip shifter, Air Grabber hood, dual exhaust and attention-getting Super Bee decals. It is 1 of 766 produced.

Remember, if you have the winning entry, you'll bring home a 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat plus a 1971 Dodge Super Bee. And we will pay out $32,000 for the taxes. Veterans’ and children’s charities are counting on you. Your donation makes a difference. Enter now.

03cd0e9e-3af7-4a0c-839d-420bdf688aa6.jpg

Anyone check out the 2 cars they are giving away at www.dreamgiveaway.com

71 Charger Super Bee and 2023 Hell Bee. I'd love to have both and will be buying tickets. I know I won't win but the dream is nice.:drinks:

Win the World’s Coolest 717-HP Charger Hellcat – a “Hell Bee”

What's all the buzz about? The 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat Jailbreak is from Dodge’s Last Call Series. We’ve transformed it into the world’s coolest “Hell Bee” with a retro graphics design that shows off its 717 horsepower and Super Bee heritage. Factory options include the supercharged 6.2L Hellcat engine, 8-speed auto transmission, Pitch Black Paint, Laguna leather interior and Warp Speed wheels with performance tires. Plus, we’ve added American Car Craft engine and interior upgrades.

Plus, Win this Classic 1971 Dodge Super Bee Muscle Car

The grand-prize includes some classic muscle — a fully restored 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee with 95,000 original miles. This High Impact-colored Super Bee features a numbers-matching 383 cubic inch V-8 engine, four-speed manual transmission, Pistol Grip shifter, Air Grabber hood, dual exhaust and attention-getting Super Bee decals. It is 1 of 766 produced.

Remember, if you have the winning entry, you'll bring home a 2023 Dodge Charger Hellcat plus a 1971 Dodge Super Bee. And we will pay out $32,000 for the taxes. Veterans’ and children’s charities are counting on you. Your donation makes a difference. Enter now.

View attachment 1461154
Tickets bought

Thats a good dream.
Has anyone heard of somebody that won any of these giveaways?

These giveaways are open to residents of the U.S. (except Oregon) and Canada (except Quebec) and of other countries where permitted by law, age 18 and older. Void where prohibited.

Hmmmmm......

Auto Transport Service
Back