• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

drip rail clips

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:11 PM
Reaction score
I need the 3 drip rail clips for a 64-65 b body 2dr hdtp. I broke all 3 on the drivers side, so who knows where I can get some?

Are they the same as a sedan or even a four door?

The top corner piece is screwed on, the next piece clip on over the drip rail, then the last piece clip s on the drip rail and follows it down to the top of the quarter panel and either hac a push in clip or a stud that goes thru the hole and is tughtened by a nut on the inside sail panel. The middle piece is what I'n talking about and it has 3 clips on it. Called rt specialties today, the guy is gonna check his parts books and see if what he has is the same for 2 dr, 4 dr, and sedan. The part number he is using is 6365b drip rail trim clip. I didn't order any yet cause at 10 bucks a pop, I would hate to get it wrong.

I don't think the sedan has anything similar to that clip. The drip rail trim pops on and holds itself in place. No clips or screw by the sail panel as you described.

Auto Transport Service
Back