• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drivers ed for bad drivers

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:34 PM
Reaction score
There are way too many BAD drivers on the roads today.
I can not go anywhere with out being tailgated, Am I driving too close in front of you? or pulled out in front of and then they drive 2MPH. None of them know how to merge they think it's a stop sine.
My remedies is to have everybody re-test every year when they get there car or POS inspected.
legal/illegal immigrants get a d licence and have no clue how to drive.
Just pisses me off every day, I need a ray gun.

I was just rear ended by a legal immigrant going 60 mph while I was stopped. This guy clearly did not know how,to,drive. Even the witnesses said that as they saw the accident unfold....

I'm an old fart don't drive like one. Yes I drive slower now but faster than most, except when have nervous nellie along.
Came to a 4 way stop intersection and stop and let a car that stop before me go. Started to go and an a-hole coming up to stop sign rolled through no stop. Guess he thought he was to important to stop. He did a car past stop sign.
Don't think yearly retest is needed but after 70 maybe test 2/3 years. Ct now has fewer license renewal offices. My kid went to get license renewed 60 people in front of him! Hour and a half later 42, bye. Went to one of the few AAA offices that still do license renewal 25 mins done.

I kid with my wife all the time that I want to get missile launchers installed on my Peterbilt. Retesting isn't going to solve the problem, making ALL cellphones motion deactivated is the answer. I swear, 70% of the people that I see on the road are on their phones in one way or another. It's scary how many rear end accidents that I see everyday.

Newsflash,,, it’s not just immigrants! I get po’d every blasted day watching all this crap..

This reminds me of the time I was at a stop sign waiting to cross an 2 lane highway. A female driver was on the other side (facing me) with her left turn signal on. When there was a an opening in traffic, we both started to cross. She stopped and gave me the finger. I guess she though it was first come first served since she was there first. She obviously never read the "Rules of the Road" handbook when she got her license.

What i see is drivers doing everything but driving! You have to be a very defensive driver now days or you'll end up being a victim.

By the end of my day, usually 600 plus miles, I am warn out. I spend the majority of my day avoiding ********.

Get rid of cell phones you'll solve tons of issue . A retest would be nice here and there but a pop quiz ! Cop pulls you over and asks you a ? You get it right you continue on your way you get it wrong you get a ticket and forced to go for a class! As for missiles that's a bit much the .45 works just fine!

Get rid of cell phones you'll solve tons of issue . A retest would be nice here and there but a pop quiz ! Cop pulls you over and asks you a ? You get it right you continue on your way you get it wrong you get a ticket and forced to go for a class! As for missiles that's a bit much the .45 works just fine!
They would be small missiles. LOL

I know that the drivers that commute to the big cities pick up some bad habits driving the beltways. Then when you come in contact with them around the rural areas they act like Dale Earnhardt.

I seem to run into one every time I leave the house. I'm driving down the road today, 50 mph, i have another car in front of me and this idiot pulls out right in front of us. We lock up the brakes and this guy goes less than a quarter mile and stops to turn left. Theres enough shoulder to go around him as he's waiting for oncoming traffic. They guy in front of me lays on the horn as he takes his time going around. So i say what the heck and i give him an earful as i go around with my horn. His windows were down so i guess his ears were ringing for awhile. Asshole!

The self-absorbed, the distracted, the impaired. Cultural influence as to what is considered normal spacing seems to be a factor as well.

I had to email my town two weeks ago, kids out playing and dipshits doing 50+ in a 35 zone. Normally don't go crying but I'd be more sorry if a kid got thumped. Long story of why I emailed but I was pissed and had enough. Still an asshole that does wheelies on his rocket, hope he get caught soon

Happened downtown here yesterday:

Happened downtown here yesterday:

Hey, If Matt Damon can do it she can too...... LOL..
Phones that don't work when it motion would certainly help... Common sense & common courtesy would go a long way...

Years ago I worked with a mid forties middle eastern woman who believed that when making a left turn the rule was three oncoming cars could go past then it was her turn.... I was on a sidewalk when I saw her do a left turn in front of two oncoming cars that both locked their wheels avoiding a collision... Next time I saw I commented about her near collision & what had happened.... Thats when I got the "three cars & it's my turn" rule, she was angry that those idiots hadn't yielded to her.... She didn't believe me or anyone else when we tried to tell her she would have been at fault had those other drivers not successfully avoided hitting her... I wonder if she's still driving that way....

My remedies is to have everybody re-test every year when they get there car or POS inspected.

Problem with that is every testee will be on his/her best behavior during the test and will revert back to the bad driving after the test.

All you have to do is drive the Los Angeles freeways and you won’t complain so much about your home state. It real combat on those roads and I wish cell phones were the only problem. These nut cases carry and are not afraid to pull them out AND shoot for some perceived slight. It’s very dangerous to look at anyone that may have pissed you off for whatever reason. Then you have the boneheads throwing bricks off of the overpasses. It’s much like I envision Iraq w/o the IEDs although they may be coming next......

Auto Transport Service
Back