• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Drivers side door

Status
Not open for further replies.

max340

Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a left side door for my 68 Coronet thanks.

FWIW 68 Dodge & Plymouth B body doors are the same.... So a Satellite door would work... 69-70 Dodge & Plymouth doors are virtually the same accept the inside door lock is in a different location (moved about 8" forward)

FWIW 68 Dodge & Plymouth B body doors are the same.... So a Satellite door would work... 69-70 Dodge & Plymouth doors are virtually the same accept the inside door lock is in a different location (moved about 8" forward)
Coupe and hardtop are different as well. Thanks

If you are coming to Reno for hot August Nights and would like to look at it, I have a drivers door available for sale. 2Dr HT

If you are coming to Reno for hot August Nights and would like to look at it, I have a drivers door available for sale. 2Dr HT
Just snagged one. Thanks. And yes, I will be at the show!

Just snagged one. Thanks. And yes, I will be at the show!
If you need any other parts just let me know, I am clearing out inventory. I think they are still doing Mopars at A+W Sparks friday night.

If you need any other parts just let me know, I am clearing out inventory. I think they are still doing Mopars at A+W Sparks friday night.
Ok. That deal fell through. If I do in fact make it up to the show I'll look you up. Thanks Dave

Ok. That deal fell through. If I do in fact make it up to the show I'll look you up. Thanks Dave
Just send me a message when you're available that week. I will be around.

chignikred I am trying to PM you but your inbox is full....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back