• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driver's Vent Window Hinge Piece For 1970 RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundhd

Local time
3:42 PM
Reaction score
Looking for this driver's side vent window hinge piece for my 1970 Roadrunner Convertible. Piece fell off the other day when I closed the door and when I tried to reinstall it noticed the threads in the chrome piece are stripped.....just purchased the car late last year.
Have included a photo which shows all 4 pieces associated with the part but only really need the chrome piece but willing to purchased the set if necessary.

Thanks

70RRdriversventhingepieces_zps22154178.gif

I have that PM me

Looking for this driver's side vent window hinge piece for my 1970 Roadrunner Convertible. Piece fell off the other day when I closed the door and when I tried to reinstall it noticed the threads in the chrome piece are stripped.....just purchased the car late last year.
Have included a photo which shows all 4 pieces associated with the part but only really need the chrome piece but willing to purchased the set if necessary.

Thanks

70RRdriversventhingepieces_zps22154178.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back