• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Driving a hell cat

bearman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:06 PM
Reaction score
Hellcat on i-10 east out runs helicopter doing 120 mph. Check out you tube. This guy is gone

Definitely not one of the Duke boys.
download (1).jpeg

Mohamed Ahmed Abu-Shlieba

Source:
https://kfdm.com/news/local/suspect-in-high-speed-chase-captured-in-jefferson-county

He had to come over here for a test drive. Lol

That was quite a while ago (Oct 2017).

Hellcat on i-10 east out runs helicopter doing 120 mph. Check out you tube. This guy is gone
Saw that video a week or so ago. Said helicopter was capable of 120 and he was constantly pulling away from it. My understanding is that they didn't catch him.

WTH - a Kowalski wanna be? They used to hang horse thieves and should consider the same for car thieves. In the city I live some 20 miles from (too close for me) there's been a friggin epidemic of car hijackers and these fucks get arrested, released, and are back on the street doing the same **** in a week. Sorry, we have a sad system of justice letting this happen again and again. I'd suggest cutting off a finger digit on the 2nd offence then the entire finger on the 3rd...after some 10 offences this should be ample to thwart the scum-suck's future theft efforts. I know, I know, I'm being pretty lenient on true justice...

WTH - a Kowalski wanna be? They used to hang horse thieves and should consider the same for car thieves. In the city I live some 20 miles from (too close for me) there's been a friggin epidemic of car hijackers and these fucks get arrested, released, and are back on the street doing the same **** in a week. Sorry, we have a sad system of justice letting this happen again and again. I'd suggest cutting off a finger digit on the 2nd offence then the entire finger on the 3rd...after some 10 offences this should be ample to thwart the scum-suck's future theft efforts. I know, I know, I'm being pretty lenient on true justice...

Cut off something else so they can't reproduce. Cut off their head after the next offense.

Sorry didn't read the date was funny because of the helicopter couldn't keep up. Like some one else said vanishing point redone

I think they caught him after he ran out of gas. And while he was handcuffed in the the police car a cop punched him in the the throat. Just once.

Good that there wasn't an accident after all that and the POS had a thrilling drive in someone else's car. He got off pretty easy considering the risks he created.

Judge Roy Bean justice...

I say all people that brake law like this should be fixed so there's no next generation!
He was just trying to get home he forgot his bomb vest there!

Auto Transport Service
Back