• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Drop in engine and trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

19 69 GTX

Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Thinking selling complete engine and trans. 73 440 forged crank stock rods. Also has 67 915 closed chamber heads.Has roller cam and roller lifters. Has roller comp rockers and push rods. New Street Brawler race carb 750 and new Performer Rpm intake. New Firecore wires, has msd distributor and msd coil as well as 6a1 box. Not sure of cam specs but car runs strong with 3.55 gears and stall is around 2k. Trans 727 auto valve body shifts good with Bouchillon kick down. Aluminum radiator , fan shroud and clutch fan. Keeps engine at 180. Headers are new Doug's 2 inch with 3.5 collector and 2.5 reducers. Thinking of selling so I can do a Gen 3 Hemi swap. Basically you will have everything carb to pan to trans, exhaust , radiator and complete ignition. Would sell for $ 4500 and don't want to separate just yet. Can get video of it running but it has open headers as I was waiting for exhaust appointment. Can ship through Fastenal pm for details. Located in Terre Haute Indiana.

20220729_143626_copy_3600x4800.jpg

20220729_143754_copy_3600x4800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what pistons I did not build. Car was bought through an estate sell. Older gentleman fell off a scaffold hit head and died 2 weeks later. She runs strong and is a roller engine is all I know. Engine is clean inside as well. It's not a drag Engine but it's quick with 3.55 gears in my car

What would the shipping cost be to Green Cove Springs Florida as I have a Fastenal there that is close to me. What is the measurements of the Radiator? I'm very interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back