• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Drug this beautiful 66 charger out of the woods yesterday

kyle340

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Drug this beauty of a 66 out of the woods yesterday. Extremely rough, every rail is gone, barely got it on the trailer. 383 , auto car. Once I beat the brakes off and get it in the garage I'll post some interior pics. I'll be listing it in the parts car section then, figured you guys would like to see it.
IMG_20230506_191303707.jpg
IMG_20230506_191152051_HDR.jpg

What a shame. I'm glad you pulled it out and can help with getting other projects on the road again.

Yeah I think it was going to scrap if I didn't grab it yesterday. It was at an estate auction, got a few other goodies from there as well.

Drug this beauty of a 66 out of the woods yesterday. Extremely rough, every rail is gone, barely got it on the trailer. 383 , auto car. Once I beat the brakes off and get it in the garage I'll post some interior pics. I'll be listing it in the parts car section then, figured you guys would like to see it. View attachment 1461389View attachment 1461390
Lol I have one similar for my parts car

image.jpg

I could use a few Parts for my 66 you in box is full
Thanks

Drug this beauty of a 66 out of the woods yesterday. Extremely rough, every rail is gone, barely got it on the trailer. 383 , auto car. Once I beat the brakes off and get it in the garage I'll post some interior pics. I'll be listing it in the parts car section then, figured you guys would like to see it. View attachment 1461389View attachment 1461390

Lol I have one similar for my parts car

View attachment 1461392

All 66 GG1 cars by the looks of it

It's not a four speed, automatic car. I did get a surprise after I beat the brakes off, it had (I sold it very quickly) a 3.23 sure-grip.

Auto Transport Service
Back