• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE dual elec fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

not so famous bob

Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
dual 14'' , ceramic ball bearing type elec fans., 25 amp apiece, 1400 cfm apiece, still have the 60 amp relay wired up on them, that is set up to run both fans at once. They are mounted on an alum. shroud that started life as a single 16'' fan shroud. Doesn`t look too bad, but not show car quality. Would not keep my 700 plus h.p. engine cool, would likely keep a lesser engine cool. They moved quite a bit of air when bolted up to the radiator. I attest the biggest problem on my car was the shroud not being as deep as my mech. fan set up. I have about $160 or so in them, might take a little less to help w/ shipping if interested. They have about 30 minutes and 20 miles on them, and come w/ the orig. instruction sheet for the relay.
The shroud is a .090 thick alum. I used .080 thick alum. to modify it for the dual fans. shroud is 22x18 3/4 I think . Can send phone pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back