• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dual pusher fans

Mike67

Local time
2:39 AM
Reaction score
So I've searched the threads regarding this setup but never found a definitive answer.. People are running both, or puller & just have not really said of it works by itself...hoping someone can help...I'm wondering if a dual pusher setup is enough on a mild street motor...I just don't care for the look of factory setup... I already have the fans.. and they don't fit the radiator just right, but it does fit nicely on the outside of the core support....flex a lite 2500cfm, be cool, 440 ,10.5, xe275hl, rpm intake, Doug's 2".
Thanks guys!

From my own experiences, pullers seemed to outperform pushers.

I kind of thought that too.... Was just trying to justify using what I have....don't want to spend $400-500 on another set up...might look at fabbing a shroud to house my set up...
Thanks again!

Nothing wrong with dual pushers.

dual pusher.jpg

Use an electric fan from a Taurus, it's 2 speed and can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose.

Auto Transport Service
Back