• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylan McCool is restarting a 1969 Charger project.

SteveSS

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Saw part 1 just got posted today. I guess he did a pretty bad hack job on his '69 in the past. Now he's fixing things and taking the running gear from a hot-rodded '78 Cordoba and putting it in the Charger. Hell, I'll watch anything that has a '69 Charger in it.

42,000 views in just 13 hours. Lots of folks apparently disagree with you.
The must count every click. I did a click and a couple of jumps forward and said that's enough. Monkeys in a zoo must have You-Tube. They must be doing all the clicks to count as views.

Yeah I watched it all early this morning. I'm envious of his new shop. That's some space. I don't mind that young fella. Better than TV any day of the week. Nice Cordoba for sure.

I don't get why he wants to rob parts from a perfect Cordoba r o put on the Charger and then take parts from another Cordoba and put them on the first Cordoba.
That shop needs a bunch of insulation and drywall and he will get in the way with all his stuff already.

The way he explained the Cordoba stuff was, that he tried to sell the Cordoba thinking the high-performance stuff would increase the price. It didn't therefore he wants the Charger to have it. He will merge another Cordoba and that one into one nice Cordoba. I don't fault anyone making decisions like that. Why would the audience force him to go out and buy all new parts when he has what he needs.

I haven't watched a bunch of his stuff but I don't get the automatic hate a lot of people have. I'm just not hateful. He can do what he wants and I can choose to watch or not same as you. Same with this thread.

Remember the days when the only car programs were on Saturday afternoons and half of the program was commercials for the products they used. This is so much better. Hell, you can go start your own web program and see if folks watch it. If his channel is buying him a shop like that I say more power to him.

Last edited:
Critics always remind me of this quote:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt

Old Teddy was bloviating at his best.
Hate? I didnt see any hate in this thread.
That may be Dylan's explanation for tearing up two perfectly good cars but it makes no sense. Just buy the parts to fix the Charger.

I like the plug he gave for O'Reilly. My local O'Reilly is staffed by car guys and they like to support the shade tree mechanic.
Dylan McCool is a nice guy and I have been a subscriber for years. If he ever sells that challenger I will consider buying it.

42,000 views in just 13 hours. Lots of folks apparently disagree with you.

Wow, it's double that now, 88,405. And he has a video pulling a '72? 318 Challenger out of a field with 10.7 million views! I didn't think that many people liked to watch that stuff.

Last edited:
Wow, it's double that now, 88,405. And he has a video pulling a '72? 318 Challenger out of a field with 10.7 million views! I didn't think that many people liked to watch that stuff.
Look how many drank James Jones Koolaid.

Auto Transport Service
Back