• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E body front suspension on a B body?

426pack

Local time
7:48 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1967 Plymouth satellite that is missing the front suspension (A arms, spindles, brakes, torsion bars, sway bars, shocks and steering). I have been searching hi and low for B body suspension parts in my area and have not found anything. There is a front 1/2 of a 73 Dodge Challenger with everything that I need I that I can get for a good price. I just don’t know if E body suspension will work on a B body.

Yes. Sway-bar stuff is different, but all interchangeable.

And the sway bar stuff will fit if you swap over the K-frame as well.

Theres a different angle at the K-frame steering bracket 67 B-body VS E-body, but it's not a major problem, last time my 68 Hemi K-frame sat in a car it was in a Challenger.

I have a 1967 Plymouth satellite that is missing the front suspension (A arms, spindles, brakes, torsion bars, sway bars, shocks and steering). I have been searching hi and low for B body suspension parts in my area and have not found anything. There is a front 1/2 of a 73 Dodge Challenger with everything that I need I that I can get for a good price. I just don’t know if E body suspension will work on a B body.

It will all bolt in there. B body stuff is easy to find, my guess is that your search was too limited since you didn't know what interchanged. Most B body front suspension stuff is the same from '62 to '72. And the E body front suspension is basically the same as the '62 to '72 B body stuff. About the only thing that changed over the years was the anti-sway bar design. Mopar did 3 version of the anti-sway bar for the '62 to '72 B body cars. The other thing that changed was the brakes.

Auto Transport Service
Back