• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Early Charger Wheel Covers For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1974ChargerSE

Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of 66-67 Charger OEM Wheel Covers. Nice condition and very heavy construction for the first Dodge Chargers. These are very nice and clean, but I no longer have the car. My loss, your gain.

$100 plus $30 for shipping (very heavy) from Ohio 44216. Open to offers if these are too rich for your taste... Paypal or check.

DSCN0994.JPG

DSCN0995.JPG

DSCN0996.JPG

DSCN0997.JPG

Would like to know why my post was deleted if possible. Thanks

1. You may NOT post commentary in this forum.
  2. You MAY post relevant questions about the item being sold.
  3. Do not negotiate price in the ad. Do this by PM.
  4. No flaming of sellers or their products. [IMPORTANT] - For Sale Section Rules
I just copied and pasted the 4 'do nots'.....instead of posting 'info' in the seller's ad about their item, send them a PM about it. Thanks

I just copied and pasted the 4 'do nots'.....instead of posting 'info' in the seller's ad about their item, send them a PM about it. Thanks
Thank you!
Next question.
If I see ad’s here in Canada on Kijiji for example and want to pass them on to the group, what section/area do I look?
Thanks

Thanks for the info. These are beautiful wheel covers and the heaviest Mopar covers that I have, including back to the 59 Dodge "flipper" caps. They would look good an any Mopar, but especially 60-70 B-Bodies...

Someone correct if Im wrong. But to clarify. 66 has a spinner center. 67 does not ???

Otherwise same cap .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back