• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East Tennessee Show and Meet

pturner

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Dont know how many of you are close to eastern Tennessee, but there is a "All Mopar Car Show and Swap Meet"
June 2, 2012 in Morristown Tennessee. Exit 8 on Interstate I81. It has been a good show in the past, but not a giant show.
here is a link to the web site:

http://www.smokymountainmopars.org/SMM2012CarShow.pdf

Just information
Pat in Tennessee
One Owner 68 Roadrunner

Ill be there. Im out driving around now.. dont see a soul around? Kinda figured peeps would be out cruisin.

Friday Info

the weather has been really crapy today, rain, and rain, and wind and rain. Dont know if this will have any effect on the turnout for the show cars.
supposed to be better weather (no rain) tomorrow.
i am going sometime in the morning.
pat In Tennessee

The show went very well.. but somehow they didnt award 62-67 b body stock class.. i let them know on the way out.

Slight Problem

i was there inside about 10-11 am, and the carbon monoxide was so bad i have had a headache all day. i am from Morristown and know the arena has good ventilation fans but they seemed to not be using them.
fair show for a little show.
anybody going to Carlisle or Columbus?
i want to go to both, maybe.
thanks
Pat in Tennessee

Fans were turned on around noon. It didnt take long for it to clear up. About 75 cars showed. I enjoyed.

I did but gallery on site says image files too large.

You can download free software to reduce pic sizes.

Thanks

i was there, but thanks for the good pics.
OH, thanks also for not taking pics of all the PT Cruisers, they are sorta not a Mopar in my mind!!
Maybe my 68 RR will be there next year.
Pat in tennessee

Im glad you agree.. i saw your user name and said uh oh lol

X 2 great show! Some really nice cars. This one got my attention..
vbpgimage.jpg

X 2 great show! Some really nice cars. This one got my attention..
vbpgimage.jpg
Thats a 57' Dodge Royal On top of a 199X Dodge Dakota Power Train and all. He belongs to the Smoky Mountain Mopars Group. I loved that Car except for the extra Dakota Logos on the back. I wish I would have taken a picture of his Plaque which detailed the build.

Thats a 57' Dodge Royal On top of a 199X Dodge Dakota Power Train and all. He belongs to the Smoky Mountain Mopars Group. I loved that Car except for the extra Dakota Logos on the back. I wish I would have taken a picture of his Plaque which detailed the build.

Yea, me to its one nice looker, Love the color combo on it! Thanks bud.. :)

Auto Transport Service
Back