• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Easy question.....

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
At least I hope it's easy. I don't have my roadrunner here to look at, or I would do that.
69 roadrunner, non power, drums all around. Which master cylinder chamber feeds which end of the car?
I am using a spare new 69 master to convert my 62 drum brake car from a single pot. Since I have to re-plumb for the new line lock, now is the time to make it safer.
So, my question: the rear chamber, firewall side, goes where, and the front chamber, radiator side goes where?
Thanks all for your help. 33

IIRC, rear chamber operates the front drums and the front chamber operates the rear drums.

41wj-bzTP-L._AC_SY580_.jpg

Sorry Kern, I can get pics/measurements of the Pitman and Idler I pulled from my 69 Coronet after work today, if you need.

Thanks all! I knew it was that way with a disc drum combo, with the big chamber for the disc's. Just wasn't sure about drum/drum.
Appreciate the help, 33.

Auto Transport Service
Back