• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay - Sex sells - Clever seller and images

Danny Boy

Secret of life is enjoying the passage of time JT
Local time
2:34 PM
Reaction score
Recently, I've been buying old(er) US made tools(pliers, cutters, cutters, etc..) instead of purchasing offshore.

I came across this seller and interesting images of items - quite interesting - enjoy

a lot of the sellers use that method a lot of bike parts are sold that way also

Remember those chicks who sold manuals on eBay? Near as I could figure, it was a group of young gals in skimpy outfits who posed with their Service and Operator's Manuals. Wyoming Bob? Montana Ben? Something like that. They sold huge numbers of manuals and then went away. They must have built a website and didn't need eBay anymore.

Recently, I've been buying old(er) US made tools(pliers, cutters, cutters, etc..) instead of purchasing offshore.

I came across this seller and interesting images of items - quite interesting - enjoy

The ads don't specify whether you're bidding on everything in the picture, or just the tools.

always has always will, if u see a good looking gal somewhere u will hardly notice the guy she's with.....

When I was 14 I started working at the local gas station, we would get calls from women trying to sell parts. They all sounded sexy

So, I clicked on the link. What is it , you say, they were selling ? ...................

I think they were selling Bikinis :lol:

I never go to a swap meet/auto fair with out my woman, she can get me way better deals than I can...and that does vary according to her "attire" of choice.....ha ha, some things never change, sex sells.....

Auto Transport Service
Back