• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD ECU Raised Mounting Brackets on 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr8crshr

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am offering up for sale, 2 ECU Raised Mounting Brackets. These are used for example for the ECU when mounted say to the fire wall. This allows the unit to stay cooler due to air flowing behind and between the unit and the fire wall thus eliminating heat to degrade the ECU unit. Comes with the mounting screws. And as we all know, some of the MOPAR ECU units are prone to failure. I use it on my ride and have never had an issue by doing so. I am asking $13.00 each plus a flat rate shipping of $7.79 to your door. I prefer Pay Pal but will accept USPS Money Orders, Bank/Cashier's Check, and of course your personal check. The latter will have to clear the bank before I will ship. Absolutely no Western Union Money Grams. I am getting out of the hobby so I need all of my spare parts gone as I am putting the proceeds towards my new house and its projects...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:cr8crshr/Tuck

IMG_1210.JPG IMG_1211.JPG IMG_1212.JPG IMG_1213.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back