• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Edelbrock 60929 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moms68

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Need a pair of these Edelbrock 60929 heads. New is preferred.

I suspect you need the 84's for a specific set of pistons but if not, I have a brand new set of 88's I've been considering selling. They are brand new, never been bolted on. I had my head guy port match and blend them plus he installed better locks/retainers.

If you're interested PM me and I'll send you my phone number and we can chat about it. I've been saving them for a project but so far it never happens...

Thanks,
Matt

I suspect you need the 84's for a specific set of pistons but if not, I have a brand new set of 88's I've been considering selling. They are brand new, never been bolted on. I had my head guy port match and blend them plus he installed better locks/retainers.

If you're interested PM me and I'll send you my phone number and we can chat about it. I've been saving them for a project but so far it never happens...

Thanks,
Matt
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back