• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Edelbrock STR-15-8 inline lid and STR-15-6 lid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Mopar

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
Although I have the STR-15-2 listed for sale on the for sale postings, if I can secure these lids OR either one of them individually, my plans might change. Do not want cracked, warped, or repaired parts. You helped me find the Cross Ram STR-15-8, so I am certain you can help me here. If you have the entire thing, let's talk.

Thanks, Rev. Mopar

Contact me at [email protected] or call or text me at 865-660-2440.

are you keeping the 2-4 lid
There are different series of str manifolds , l believe .Be careful

I have no dual quad lid, only two separate two barrel lids. Was used on an old IHRA Formula Stock car back in the day. I purchased a very nice STR 15 Cross Ram intake and am now looking for an inline lid or six pack lid, or both... I think I almost got burned earlier last week as a guy responding to my add tried to sell me an STR 15-8 complete for 500.00. Couldn't pin him down - he wanted I-tune credits or bit coin. Needless to say, we didn't end up making a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back