• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Edelbrock victor max wedge heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRman68

Local time
5:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of victor max wedge heads new in boxes, matching super victor intake in box, edelbrock heads bolts, and valley tray with bolts all new in boxes. bought to put on my 440 which is also forsale. to go in a race car and traded for a driver. so dont need any of it. 1600.00 for heads, intake, head bolts, valley tray. plus shipping if not picking them up. The 440 is all new as well...70 model non-hp bored and honed .30, ross flattop pistons, H-beam rods, rings, factory steel crank turned and polished and professionally balanced rotating assembly. stock balancer included. milodon 7qt. pan and pickup. new aluminum water pump. Arp main studs, new cam bearings, brass freeze plugs....2800.00 for shortblock or take 4000.00 for all...

Good luck with selling this set up. It is an awesome deal to who ever gets it... Note: This set will require an offset rocker arm set up that cost what it cost...

anyone know what part of mo.RRman68 is in?thanks,sam.

440 source has the .650 offset rockers for around 300.00 ive already called and they will work.. im around joplin mo area. thanks

i would like to come up and check out the parts,i could be there around 9 am.pm me an address so i can mapquest it.thanks,sam.

i would like to come up and check out the parts,i could be there around 9 am.pm me an address so i can mapquest it.thanks,sam.

You should be aware of something before you purchase those heads......

They will make your engine run incredibly good!!!! ... LOL!
They do work very well!!!!

will see how they compare to my sr's,lol.

hello,okie cash no good?

SOLD!! thanks sam. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back