• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Edit Post

Shouldn't be a problem. Try again, maybe a glitch

No luck Joe. I keep getting the following error in a black box.

The following error occurred:
Method Not Implemented
GET to /moparforum/posts/910549615/edit-inline not supported.

Can't post pics either right now.
Thanks, know you'll fix !!

I have had to open a new window just to post a reply, but not this time. This site does have issues that need fixin.

No problem uploading here

We're not ignoring you, just not able to reproduce. What browser are you using?
IMG_0071.JPG

No luck Joe. I keep getting the following error in a black box.

The following error occurred:
Method Not Implemented
GET to /moparforum/posts/910549615/edit-inline not supported.
This is every post you try to edit?

Could you guys try again, please?

I've made some server tweaks but as Joey has said, we're not able to reproduce any issues nor are any errors getting logged so we're just guessing at this point.

Using Chrome, but appears ok for now .
I posted a pic yesterday, so good to go for now
Thanks!!

This is every post you try to edit?
This WAS in every post I tried to edit in the "1969 - 1970 Mopars" forum only. No problem in any other forum, but whatever you guys did recently, worked.
bowdown.gif
I did not get the error message as of this morning.

Last edited:
Here's one Joey, on another topic here at bbo, I had to hold/click the mouse over the white text in order to get the click the wheel to scroll. This happens about 50% of the time. Works normal on this topic though, go fig?

Here's one Joey, on another topic here at bbo, I had to hold/click the mouse over the white text in order to get the click the wheel to scroll. This happens about 50% of the time. Works normal on this topic though, go fig?
That is 100% a problem on your computer

Auto Transport Service
Back