• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EFI Six-Pack - F&B ?

7DRRunner

Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the F&B EFI Six Pack setup ?

http://www.fbthrottlebodies.com/products.htm

here's a nice article

http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/..._electronic_fuel_injection_upgrade/index.html

Maybe I should convert my 70 RR 440 to a EFI Six pack car

expensive ($2,678.00) , but ..... the kit comes fully assembled with three billet throttlebodies, adjustable progressive linkage, fuel rails with billet mounts, IAC, TPS, Fuel rail crossover (AN-8), billet throttle cable mount, and one of three air cleaner options

Anyone have experience with F&B ?

We have discussed EFI conversions before, but who has actually done it ?

I had my car running with a EFI system I built with a single 4bbl intake, throttle body, and all that jazz... I never say the point of the six pack EFI system honestly - the single 4bbl intake has a better flow characteristics than the dual plane style six pack. I mean it looks cool but you can easily get a complete EFI kit for under their $2,678.00... You can get a complete 4-bbl system (throttle body, intake, injectors, fuel rails, IAC, TPS, crossover) for around $1500.00.... (about 1/2 price)

Factor their kit $2,678.00 + $400 for injectors + $2500 for management + fuel pump + wiring (if you are afraid of it) + fuel line + pressure regulator + fuel filters.... You'd be looking at way over $6000.00 4bbl systems can be found - I mean I have the complete intake system sitting in my garage right now... Edelbrock systems run $3100.00 from Jegs - I have my system for sale for $2000 - Other companies offer their kits as well...

THANKS FOR THE INFO

sounds like more than I want to do

but appreciate it

I believe FI Tech has a pretty sweet set up. I think from what I remember there 6 pack is pretty simple.

Auto Transport Service
Back