• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ego boost for an old guy.

SteveSS

Local time
10:00 PM
Reaction score
I'm at the local 7-11 last night about 8:00 pm and I'm the only customer there. The clerk was a blonde I had never seen before. Even though it was terribly cold here she was not wearing much and was making a point of it. You know the leaning over the counter thing. Probably about 32 and a little chunky. She asked for my number and I got a text from her later that night. She was probably in business for herself if you know what I mean. Definitely not the kind of girl you take to meet the family.

It's the hair. It's white and about 8" past my shoulders now. You won't believe this but women of all ages keep coming up to me to tell me they think my hair is beautiful.

Anyway, it was fun.

yea' it happens to Sonny , a lot ...
7884_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ad2b24&_nc_ohc=RkmdFfxZFvwAX9F-oRf&_nc_ht=scontent-msp1-1.jpg

...must be the car ..

It's funny because I thought about the car thing, I was driving my beater Pontiac Vibe.

Roomy. Wasn't that the polite adjective Dr. Lecter used?

Last edited:
Based on the last couple of threads you started Steve, my guess is you are in bad need of some tail.
I'm 59 and my hair is past my collar bones. My beautiful wife of 30 years says I look like a homeless guy.
I say grab whatever drops in your lap and roll with it.

I'm at the local 7-11 last night about 8:00 pm and I'm the only customer there. The clerk was a blonde I had never seen before. Even though it was terribly cold here she was not wearing much and was making a point of it. You know the leaning over the counter thing. Probably about 32 and a little chunky. She asked for my number and I got a text from her later that night. She was probably in business for herself if you know what I mean. Definitely not the kind of girl you take to meet the family.

It's the hair. It's white and about 8" past my shoulders now. You won't believe this but women of all ages keep coming up to me to tell me they think my hair is beautiful.

Anyway, it was fun.

Fabio? Is that you? :)

Or... Maybe she was just lonely. And thought you were the next ex husband for her.

Pump and dump.
Ram and scram.
Hit it and quit it.
Blow and go.

**** and painal? Just keeping the theme going.

I half expect to get punched in the face when I meet people at car shows that have read my comments from car forums.

fuzz (2).JPG

Here is my face. If you see it, please don't punch it.

Based on the last couple of threads you started Steve, my guess is you are in bad need of some tail.
I'm 59 and my hair is past my collar bones. My beautiful wife of 30 years says I look like a homeless guy.
I say grab whatever drops in your lap and roll with it.
Spoken like a true Devil Dog!

Auto Transport Service
Back