• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

El Mago

Looks like my youngest. He stole so many bases I'm suprised he isn't in jail. :lol:

He just makes the game so fun to watch!

Funny how everyone loves him this morning after he started the season so slow and had something like a 26/1 strikeout to walk ratio, everyone was calling for him to be traded now he’s Superman again after the pirates made a dumb play

El Mago plays they game as he did as a kid and most other kids did. It brings some fun back to the ol' ballpark after the season we had last year. Baseball is roaring back and I couldn't be more happy about the game. Still the best of all of them...IMHO...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Saw that play explained by a baseball guru on you tube. That play, avoiding the tag, and making them look stupid in the bargain, directly resulted in two runs they shouldnt have got. Amazing, sometimes, how professional players paid millions of dollars to play a kids game dont know the rules, or understand fundamentals.

Wether you root for the north side or south side It’s good to be a Chicago baseball fan right now. Both teams doing extremely well.

Auto Transport Service
Back