• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

electric trunk releases 1976

cordoughboy

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
At the junk yard, I pulled off of a 1975 Cordoba a electric trunk release that was an all steel case (around the solenoid). Off of ebay, I purchased from what the seller said, was a trunk release off of a 1976 New Yorker, that has the solenoid, encased in a rectangular plastic. Does ANYBODY in the real world, know what came on a 1976 Chrysler product??? Anybody have a factory trunk release from either of these years, especially a 1976??? I would like to keep my 1976 Cordoba as original as possible. Thank you to all who reply!

My 73 Charger has the one with the plastic, and two other friends have the metal in there 73's. The right one for your car is the one you like the best. The factory installed the plastic one. The metal one from 71 to 79 was a dealer installed option.

Auto Transport Service
Back