• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Email sent about no discount on torsion bar purchase

440beep

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Hello. Please check email. Sent an email yesterday regarding a torsion bar order that didn't have the Forbbodiesonly.com discount applied.

Lee

Happened to me a few months back. Called and bought $500 worth of stuff. Mentioned the FBBO discount on the phone and told “you got it“. email came later with the order confirmation and no discount.

They are running a special. Buy one, get none free.

Holiday weekend.... they may have lots of emails to weed through.

Please PM your information and I will look into your order. Please keep in mind the discount is not applied until the order is processed on our end and your username in verified. But will be happy to look into the status and make sure your discount is applied.

Thanks
James From
PST

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the PM. I looked at your order and have confirmed that the discount had been applied at the time of processing. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
James From
PST

I've read that the discount occurs - after you chase it down.

All was good from the the initial order. Been doing too many tax returns lately and don't know why I had different amounts in my head for the order total. But everything worked, and discount applied correctly.

Auto Transport Service
Back