• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

emergency brake light

justjim

Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
was there ever any discussions for a parking brake light on a 64 plymouth b-body that is emergency brake. once applied button turned red and went out after disengaging the parking brake ??

My 64 Belvedere had the optional light package and the light stayed on with the parking brake applied.With the key on.
Off when parking brake released.Off with the key off.

On my 65 Belvedere, the light was on with the emergency brake on, I don't think the key was needed, but I am not certain. My 65 Sport Fury has the same setup but the bulb is a special bulb that flashes when on. The flash thingie is in the bulb and similar to the ones in Christmas lights.

On my 65 Belvedere, the light was on with the emergency brake on, I don't think the key was needed, but I am not certain. My 65 Sport Fury has the same setup but the bulb is a special bulb that flashes when on. The flash thingie is in the bulb and similar to the ones in Christmas lights.
any idea of the bulb number ?

Auto Transport Service
Back